SHIPPING & RETURNS
Each and every designAUST piece is wearable art and should be treated with extra care and love. Although breakage is rare, it can still happen. The wearer assumes responsibility for the care and safety of the piece.
Wearer is responsible for wear and tear of their item.
designAUST Jewelry care info
* Crystals are delicate and can break if they come into contact with any hard surface.
* Wear necklaces high on chest to avoid banging into anything.
* Hold necklaces close to your body when bending down or reaching over to avoid contact with any hard surface.
* Take care when dressing or undressing not to catch any crystal points on clothing.
* Keep jewelry dry and away from water. Take pieces off when bathing, swimming, washing hands or doing any intense physical activity.
* When wearing rings take care not to slam your hand down on any hard surfaces or pick up any heavy or rough items.
Damaged pieces vs. Broken stones
* If a sculptural component of a piece breaks, cracks or chips, it may be able to be repaired on a case by case basis.
* It is rare for a stone to break, however, the stones are created by Mother Nature, and are fragile. It is essential for the wearer to be very careful while handling their piece. There are no replacements or exchanges offered for jewelry with damaged stones.
All sales are final.
Exchanges can be requested by email, within 5 days of delivery. To request an exchange, please email: designAUST2@gmail.com.
*Exchanges are considered on a case by case basis, and are typically approved. If approved, I will provide you with the address to send your item(s) to. Items should be returned in original condition. Safety of the piece during shipment back is the customers responsibility. *Take extra precaution when sending back and use plenty of bubble wrap! All shipping costs are not refundable and all exchanges are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
No exchanges or credit offered for sale items, custom pieces and international purchases.
Please be sure to carefully read each product listing and our shop policies, Please feel free to get in touch with any questions or concerns prior to making a purchase. Your purchase indicates you have read and consent to our policies.
I do my best to ship packages the day of purchase or the next business day, but please note the actual delivery might take up to one week. If you need it sooner, please contact me prior to purchase so we can work something out.
All purchases will be wrapped for maximal safety during transit.
Shipping via USPS First Class, Priority Mail (expedited delivery), and optional insurance and signature confirmations services add-on's are available for domestic purchases.